Tuesday 1 June 2010

Interior poster...

I have made the decision that I am not going to be able to used 'colour' images because the yellow doesn't stand out well enough. against the white background. I have decided to use the black and white images, and to use a black banner - otherwise the design will favour one pathway (ahhhh!).

These is the basic idea of what I am going to produce. I have used coloured text to bring the colours into the design. On the second image below I have added a coloured outline to the banner, half in yellow and half in pink. I think I prefer the second design, with the coloured outline. It has a little more punch and brings more of the colour into the design.

The images I have chosen have strong images that have good black and white contrasts so that they stand out really well agains the white background. The images with the mid grey or black backgrounds won't work here because they have to join in the middle and the light on the images is more about showing shape rather than the entire garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment