Friday 4 June 2010

Evaluation: End of Year Show...

This brief has been an amazing opportunity. I am very lucky to have had my concept chosen, and even luckier to have been trusted to complete all of the artwork for it. Working with the marketing team has been fantastic. They are very organised and were keen to get the work completed quickly. Their dedication to the project has also been really great, I could have asked for a better team to be working for.

My experience of working for clients has been improved so much here. The way in which we have communicated and worked together has shown me that being able to constantly bounce ideas around really helps the design process.

I am really proud to be able to put this work into my portfolio because the college chose me and I feel that this will hold a lot of weight when I present my work to potential employers. I am so thankful that I was chosen, and I feel that I have really worked hard and to the best of my ability to give the college and marketing team a strong outcome that will present the college in a positive and exciting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment