Tuesday 1 June 2010

Poster...

I am going to produce a poster that complements the finished fashion yearbook. My colleagues are also exploiting the brief further, but in different ways. I have decided to make a poster that works as a wrap around cover for the book, specifically for Graduate Fashion Week where the book will be available for visitors to take away. I want the exterior to work as the cover for the book, and the interior to be a poster that acts as a memento from GFW. I have put together a few ideas for the interior design of the poster, though I am aware that the design cannot favour one or other pathway...






























































































































I have worked out how the paper will fold around the book - using old portfolio pages to work out the size and shape of the paper I need (hence the random printing on the mock up)











































The exterior of the poster is going to be very simple, and will mirror the cover underneath. This is the basic idea of what it will look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment