Monday 24 May 2010

Tea Evaluation...

With less that two weeks until the hand in for this module I have had to make a few decisions about the briefs that I am submitting. I started the Tea brief a couple of weeks ago, but i have found that with the Fashion Yearbook and End of Year Show briefs still running that I am not going to have time to do it justice before the final crit. In a perfect world I would spend the next few days focusing purely on the design work for it, but I have other areas that I really need to consider further before the final crit. I will be handing in a minimum of six briefs already, and I want to complete these to a high standard rather than try to do extra work and not really hit the mark.

I may consider completing the brief after the deadline, just as something to include in my portfolio. But at this point I feel that it is just not going to get the attention it needs to be as strong as it could. I am pleased with the progress I have made on it, and am hopeful that I will complete it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment