Friday 23 April 2010

Bazzar Tags...

I had made some decisions about the style of the Bazzar clothing tags. I had decided on a colour scheme, and I wanted to try printing onto a buff sugar paper. I have experimented with this and the result is shown below. I am unhappy with this for two reasons:
1. The buff paper makes the whole design feel more drab and dull
2. The colours do not stand out nearly as well, and the colour range I have chosen is not as eye-catching as the previous colours I was working with. I have tried the colours on white paper (shown on the left) but I still think that they are not strong enough.

So...
I am going to produce the label in brighter colours and on a pure white stock so that they really pop. The tags below are rather thick (approx 3mm). I want to make my final tags about 2mm thick so that they are substantial and strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment