Wednesday 14 April 2010

Mock-ups, again...

From the development of the packaging designs I have made a decision about which layouts and typefaces are working best. I have produced a couple of very simple mock-ups so get an idea of whether the design is strong enough...

I am quite pleased with the overall effect of the design. I have realised that I've forgotten to cut the corners off a couple of the labels (oops). I think that keeping to design simple overall is appropriate, whilst the textured background adds a little depth and colour.
I need to scan in a new piece of brown paper, the one I used for these designs has a few crumples in it, and it shows in a couple of places. I also think that if the designs are printed using a laster printer the overall finish will be better, and the colours will be stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment