Friday 23 April 2010

Home Pro-mo Postcard...

I am designing a simple promotional postcard for each new brand. Topshop usually have postcards or leaflets at their tills to draw attention to new ranges or collections, discounts etc, so I think a promotional postcard is suitable and will fit in well with what they already do.

I am intending on producing the Home postcard in the shape of the house used on the tags. I think that this will make the postcard more interesting and people will be more likely to pick it up and have a look. These are my initial ideas for the front of the postcard (simple coloured house log0) and for the information on the reverse.































































































































I like the notion of putting the type at an angle, but I am not sure if it is too off kilter and might be difficult to read. My preferred reverse design is the third image; it uses two typefaces plus the Topshop logo - I think that keeping it simple but bright and fun it probably the best option. I will look into what colour combinations I am going to use etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment