Sunday 25 April 2010

End of Year Show Adverts...

I met with Chloe on Thursday to discuss the direction in which the designs for the end of year show were heading. We bounced around a few ideas and have settled on the formats and general information that is going on the materials.

The college is taking out adverts in three arts magazines; Frieze, The Drum and Creative Review. I need to produced the designs for each of these by next Thursday (29th April) so that they can be sent to the magazines ready for publishing.

I have put together some initial ideas, that I have sent over to the marketing team for some feedback and I will make the necessary developments to next week before Thursday.

These long landscape designs are for Creative Review. Half Page:



















































These smaller designs are for Frieze and The Drum. Quarter Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment