Friday 30 April 2010

Post Tutorial Plan...

I've had a tutorial with Fred this morning and we have discussed pretty much everything that I am doing to finish off this module. We discussed the new brief I have written (Tea) and decided that I should focus on just one of the audiences, rather than two. I am going to spend next week finishing all of the other briefs I have been working on up until now, and then go back to working on the Tea brief. This will give me time to consider whether I can give enough time to the brief, and therefore tailor it to the time I have left to complete it.

I have a time plan for the weeks up until the deadline, and a plan for the briefs and elements of each that I need to focus on up until then. I feel quite prepared for the next stage of this module, and will be working hard to make sure that I achieve all I can in the time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment