Monday 29 March 2010

Exhibition Guide 1...

As part of the End of Year Show promotional material, marketing have asked me to produce a small exhibition guide. It is only for use at the Blenheim Walk building (I am assuming that is because Blenheim has the majority of the courses on display) and needs to be small and compact for the visitors to carry around with them. I had a look at the design that was produced last year; I noted that it folds up quite small, has 3 separate maps - one for each of the floors, a welcome message and a colour coded chart of the courses.

I considered producing a different format of guide - a concertina design. This design would mean that the maps and the key could not be shown next to each other because of the way the faces of the paper fold up.

















So, I have moved on to producing something more similar to last years design, because the folding format is much better.









No comments:

Post a Comment