Saturday 13 March 2010

Mock-up development...

I have produced these two mock-ups. I have altered the design here; the Value text and dividing stripe have been turned white, and the type is the contrasting brand colour against the background colour. The idea with these designs is that the ranges can be divided; the food products use the yellow background and green text, and then the household/non-food products have the green background with the yellow text. I am not sure if this is a necessary division, but it could be an option for the packaging.

I think that the design is working, using the white stripe and text, and I think that it makes the product name stand out more in the overall design. I will ask for feedback on this design at my next tutorial, and subsequently from my course mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment