Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mock-ups on a budget...

I have chosen four of the design layouts to develop further. I have produced two mock-ups for each design so that I can start to see what is and isn't working within the different layouts. I wanted these mock-ups to be easy (and cheap) to produce, so I chose two products that required labels wrapped around them, which could easily be printed and attached.

I have chosen to pursue these four designs because they all have suitable styles of type, they highlight the product name well, they use the brand colours effectively, the designs are strong and bold and because they are simple but effective.

I am going to ask for feedback on these four designs in my crit on wednesday. This will hopefully allow me to make some decisions about which design I want to use as the final idea, and how I can develop it further.

1.























2.
























3.
























4.











No comments:

Post a Comment